If you’re braving the Black Friday crowds today, here is another set of gift ideas for the women in your life. I have a few of these myself and I’ve included information on those items that I thought would be helpful to you. Links to each item are included below the graphic. This is by no means a comprehensive list, but it’s a start.
I’ve also updated the Black Friday sales info below the graphic. Again, this is not a comprehensive list, but these are the places that I shop regularly for me and my family.
Don’t forget that this Saturday, November 25, is Small Business Saturday, so it’s a perfect opportunity for you to check out your local small businesses and show them some love!
Finally, please come back on Monday because I’m planning to do a guide on my best Amazon finds that would make great gifts. These are all things that I’ve bought so I can give you an honest review. I’m also going to try to put together a book gift list sometime next week that includes some books I’ve read as well as those I want to read. I think books make wonderful gifts!
Good luck out there today and happy shopping!
Gift Ideas for Women
- Gold Hoop Earrings – I find myself going to my hoop earrings more often than not. They help to elevate any outfit with just a touch of sparkle. These are also available in silver.
- Wristlet – I have a separate charger that I throw in my every day purse, but it’s too big for a clutch. This wristlet is the perfect size for an evening out or other occasion when you don’t need your big purse.
- Dog Tee – I love dogs. Mine is my running partner, protector and foot warmer.
- Tervis Cup – I have several of these in different designs and love them! They are great at keeping beverages hot or cold.
- Box Sign – The half-bath in my house has a wall filled with box signs that I’ve received as gifts or picked up myself. They always make for fun conversation!
- Alex and Ani Bangles – This is a cute set for winter but you can also get them with birth months or special themes. You can also wear just a single bangle or stack them up. I have several in both gold tone and silver. Love them!
- Leopard Clutch – Leopard is now considered a neutral, which means it can be mixed and matched with anything. I have a large clutch that goes well with both casual and work outfits.
- Running Jacket – I picked up this jacket last year in blue based on the recommendation of another blogger and have not regretted it one bit. It has thumb holes to keep my hands warm and reflective stripes. It kept me pretty warm during my training last year for a half marathon and I’ve already worn it running a few times this fall.
- Leopard Scarf – This adds warmth and style to your fall and winter outfits. I have one in camel and black as well as gray and black. I use the heck out of both during the winter.
- Charger Bag -If you’re like me, you’re usually taking more than one electronic device with you on trips. I got one of these bags several years ago and take it with me when I travel. There are slots for four chargers so you can keep them separate, organized and untangled.
- Tanks – These tanks from Loft are perfect for layering. They are also comfortable during any season. Loft’s website says that these are only available in Navy, which is a great color to have in your closet. But you might want to check out a Loft store near you for other colors.
- High Waist Leggings – I love, love, love these Zella high waist leggings! I use them for running during the winter. They are slightly thicker than regular leggings and the waist does not roll down at all. Plus, they’ve held up through multiple runs and washings. I’m planning to get another pair (or two).
Black Friday Sales
Ann Taylor – 50% off everything. Use Code GOPINK. Free shipping on $125 or more.
Charlotte Russe – Everything is $20 or less and ships free. Sale ends Friday. Many of the styles are geared toward the younger generation but I was really surprised at the quality of this Camo utility jacket I bought several months ago. It’s 100% cotton and a medium weight, heavy enough to keep me warm on an early fall evening. You’ll see more of this one on the blog.
Chicos – 40% off entire purchase. Use Code: 29037.
Dress Barn – Buy one get one 50% off in store and online. Online Code is FRIDAY50, in store code is 4898. I find the cutest dresses and casual pieces to mix and match here.
Famous Footwear – Buy one, get one half off (exclusions apply) plus 15% off. Also, free shipping on orders. Use code FRIYAY.
Gap – 50% off everything. Code is BLKFRIDAY.
J. Crew – Take 40% off everything. Use Code Thanku.
JC Penney – Black Friday sales are happening online now. Check daily for deals.
Kohls – Take an extra 15% off your purchase with Code SAVEBIG15. Plus you get to earn Kohls cash through November 25. I’m always pleasantly surprised at what I find at Kohls such as this camo bomber jacket from this post.
Loft – 50% off everything in stores and online. Use Code FRIYAY. Receive an additional 25% off for a limited time when you open and use your LOVELOFT Credit Card. This is a great store for work pieces as well as casual clothes.
Macy’s – Take 20% off Black Friday with code HURRY. Extra 15% off select departments. Exclusions apply. Free shipping with $49 purchase. Valid. I bought my Thanksgiving maxi dress from this post at Macy’s. I’ve also bought a ton of dishes including my Fiesta set a few years back.
Madewell – Take 25% off everything with code DONTSTRESS. Valid through 11/26.
Nike – Take an extra 25% off sale styles with code EPIC25. Valid through 11/28. My whole family loves their shoes and clothes. We buy a lot of our sports gear from Nike.
Nordstrom – Take an extra 20% off select sale items. Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns. I bought my Sam Edelman heels here. You can see my nude heels in this post and my black ones here. They are high but surprisingly comfortable.
Saks – Get up to 60% off at the Thanksgiving Sale. Use Code BLKFRI17. Valid through 11/24.
Talbots – 50% off one item until noon on Friday and 40% off entire purchase until midnight on Friday. Talbots has beautiful classic pieces with updated tweaks. Here’s one of my favorite dresses that I bought there this summer.
TJ Maxx – Free shipping. No code needed.
Under Armour – Up to 40% off select styles.
Please note that I receive a small commission if you click and/or purchase items through my affiliate links. I am also an independent Stylist for Plunder Design jewelry and receive a commission when you purchase jewelry through my links.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have fun shopping!