Are you all shopped out yet? It seems like all we heard about this weekend was shopping, sales, deals and discounts. I’ll admit that I picked up a few things myself. It can be hard not to take advantage of some of the great prices out there. If you need some ideas for gifts, you can find some ideas for teen boys here (courtesy of my four sons) and ideas for women here.
Today is another one of those hyped up shopping days: Cyber Monday. This was never a thing when I was a kid, but it’s definitely a big deal these days. In the spirit of giving, I thought I’d share some of the great deals I’ve found on Amazon. I’ve ordered every one of these items, have used the majority of them and have nothing but good things to report. If you’re not sure what to get someone, maybe one of the ideas below will be helpful.
As with my previous gift ideas posts, the links to the items and my thoughts are included below the graphic. Please note that I receive a small commission if you click and/or purchase items through my affiliate links.
Gift Ideas from Amazon
- Book Safe – This looks like a dictionary but is actually a safe with a key. I gave this to one of my nephews for his little treasures.
- Boot Stands – I wish I had known about these years ago! I used to keep my boots in their boxes or on the floor in my closet, but the tops always fell over. Sometimes, this caused creases and slouching in the boot. These boot stands help the boots stand straight up, preserving their shape. You can also hang them on hangers if you have room.
- Cosmetic Organizer – I don’t have a medicine cabinet in my bathroom and I was trying to keep all of my cosmetics in a little bag that I stored in the cabinet under the sink. But more times than none, the bag would stay on the counter with my cosmetics strewn about. This handy organizer solves that problem, keeping everything neatly in place and easily accessible.
- Lazy Susan Organizer – This organizer goes hand in hand with the little cabinet above. I store my facial cleaners, makeup removers, contact lens solutions and a few other things on this Lazy Susan Organizer. All of the items I use daily are easily accessible and helps me keep the rest of the counter top clean.
- Nail Polish Remover Caps – I love getting manicures and pedicures, but I absolutely hate sitting in the salon for hours. This item and the next are lifesavers for me. These caps work just like the ones in the salon, keeping cotton balls with polish remover firmly in place on your nails. I tried using just foil before, but it became loose and ended up falling off. These caps do the trick.
- Nail Dryer Curing Lamp – This lamp cures gel polish. It has two settings, one for 30 seconds and one for 60 seconds. I use it about once every two weeks and have never had a problem with it. My polish is cured and dried quickly in the comfort of my own home.
- Pashmina Scarf – I just bought this scarf in black to go with one of my holiday dresses. Amazon’s description says its cashmere, but there’s some debate among the reviewers online about that. I can tell you it’s extremely soft and has a subtle sheen. It definitely adds a touch of elegance to an outfit. There are several colors available.
- Picnic Backpack – I’ve been wanting one of these for years but ended up ordering this one for a cousin as a wedding gift. This contains all the items for a picnic for two people, including a fleece blanket. All of the pieces are kept neatly in place and the backpack makes it easy to haul around. It’s definitely on my own Christmas list!
- Retro Stereo System – I ordered this for my husband for Father’s Day this year and we all love it. It plays vinyl records and CDs and has an AM/FM radio. It also has a USB port that you can plug your phone into and listen to your playlists. This is a fun throwback to years gone by and a great conversation piece.
- Stadium Chairs – I’ve mentioned these on my blog before. We used them throughout our football season and they were worth every penny. They provide a lot of cushion and help shield bottoms from cold bleachers.
- Stadium Chair Carry Bag – The chairs above are a bit bulky to carry, but they fit perfectly into these bags. Also, the large handles hang easily from your shoulders, making transporting the chairs a cinch.
- Winter Knitted Hat with Visor – These hats are great at keeping your head and ears warm, and the visor keeps the sun out of your eyes. I have one in black and one in white and use them when I run. They are pretty perfect!
So there’s one more gift idea list down the hatch! I hope these ideas have been helpful. If you have any questions or would like some other ideas, please don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll be happy to help out! Have a great Monday!